XaraMarketplace General License
By purchasing Designs, Content, Add-ons etc. (hence forth referred to as content) and this license, you are granted the right to use the content for personal or professional use, globally. You are licensed to use the content in a end products made for yourself or clients. This does not give you the right to share the content or sell the content alone. An example is a template, you may use this template to make a website, for a client, however you cannot sell the template directly to your client. If this is required, you must purchase a second copy of the template on behalf of your client.
Examples of correct scenarios:
– You, the purchaser, using a widget on multiple separate client websites, this is allowed as long as the client doesn’t have direct access to the widget.
– You, the purchaser, use a Photo filter on one or more photos, for one or more clients. This is allowed as long as the client doesn’t receive direct access to the photo filter or original file which has the filter applied.
Examples of (but not limited to) Scenarios where you are breaking the License:
– You, the purchaser, give the content to other individuals, or sell the content to other individuals. If you require this sort of License you need to contact the Designer to agree upon a price for that license.
– You, the purchaser, *edit* the content in anyway and re-selling the content to other individuals, or giving the content to other individuals.
– You, the purchaser, include the content in your own work e.g. template, where the client has access to the content, you must purchase another license on behalf of the client.
You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. XaraMarketplace takes no responsibility over the content or use of the content. If an Item contains an image of a people, you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
This license applies in conjunction with the XaraMarketplace Terms and Conditions. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the terms and conditions, it is you, the purchasers, responsibility to confirm with the Designer the correct License.
The Designer of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. XaraMarketplace is not a party to this license and is not responsible for any disputes between Designer and Purchaser.